Wyoming Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Wyoming?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Wyoming, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Wyoming Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Wyomings Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Requirements
What are the state of Wyomings requirements to become a licensed real estate agent?
- Individuals must submit fingerprints.
- Complete and pass Salesperson Courses 1 and 2.
- Pass the National and State Salespersons exams for salespersons before applying.
Wyomings Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Wyomings requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Individuals must submit fingerprints
- Must complete and pass the Broker I and Broker II courses.
- Complete and pass the Broker management class
- Pass the national and state exam for respnosible Brokers before applying
Wyomings Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Wyomings Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Salesperson or Associate Broker License CE Requirements:
Licensees are required to complete forty-five (45) hours of continuing education during each three year cycle.
All responsible brokers must complete the approved Broker Management Course (8 hours) in addition to required coursework.
- Basic Real Estate Finance: Register Now
- Methods of Residential Finance: Register Now
- Pricing Property to Sell: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!