Wyoming Online Real Estate CE School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) in Wyoming, OnCourse Learning (a partner to Praedo Institute) is approved by Wyomings Division of Real Estate to provide distance learning real estate continuing education courses for real estate saleperson and real estate brokers.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class thats right for you, or explore to learn more.
- Individuals must submit fingerprints.
- Complete and pass Salesperson Courses 1 and 2.
- Pass the National and State Salespersons exams for salespersons before applying.
- Individuals must submit fingerprints
- Must complete and pass the Broker I and Broker II courses.
- Complete and pass the Broker management class
- Pass the national and state exam for respnosible Brokers before applying
Salesperson or Associate Broker License CE Requirements:
Licensees are required to complete forty-five (45) hours of continuing education during each three year cycle.
All responsible brokers must complete the approved Broker Management Course (8 hours) in addition to required coursework.
- Basic Real Estate Finance: Register Now
- Methods of Residential Finance: Register Now
- Pricing Property to Sell: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!