Utah Real Estate School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Utah, Praedo is approved by Utahs Division of Real Estate to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. Praedo provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need for your career in real estate. Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class thats right for you, or explore to learn more.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School diploma or its equivalent
- Take 120 hours of approved education
- Meet the statutory licensing qualifications of honesty, integrity, truthfulness, reputation, and competency
- Pass the Sales Agent licensing exam
Sale Agent License CE Requirements:
Licensees must complete 18 hours of certified Real Estate Continuing Education Courses every renewal cycle, including 9 hours of approved core topic courses. Education must be completed by the 15th of the month of renewal in order to ensure an on-time renewal.
- Ethics in Real Estate: Register Now
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate: Register Now
- Tax Free Exchanges: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!