Pennsylvania Online Real Estate CE School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) in Pennsylvania, OnCourse Learning (a partner to Praedo Institute) is approved by Pennsylvanias Division of Real Estate to provide distance learning real estate continuing education courses for real estate saleperson and real estate brokers.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class thats right for you, or explore to learn more.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed 60 hours of approved real estate education.
- Applicants who have a bachelors degree with a major in real estate from an accredited college or university may have the 60 hour requirement waived, and those with a juris doctor degree from an accredited law school may also waive the education requirement.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have successfully completed the education requirement of 240 hours of real estate education.
- Applicants must also have passed the real estate examinations.
- Broker applicants must supply recommendations from one broker and two unrelated people who own property in the county where the applicant has a place of business.
- Brokers are required to have a physical location for doing business. Licenses will not be issued to a post office box number
Real Estate Salesperson License CE Requirements:
Standard salesperson licensees who are renewing for the first time are required to complete a specific set of continuing education modules through an approved education provider.
- Real Estate Fundamentals: Register Now
- Ethics in Real Estate: Register Now
- Real Estate Practice: Register Now
- Financing Residential Real Estate: Register Now
- Tax Advantages of Home Ownership: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!
Real Estate Broker License CE Requirements:
Licensees are required to complete 14 hours of Commission approved continuing education to renew or reactivate their license.
Continuing Education courses must be completed through an approved education provider and must be approved by the PA Real Estate Commission before the course is completed in order to be approved towards meeting the requirement.
- Pennsylvania General Module: Register Now
- Pennsylvania Residential Module: Register Now
- Pennsylvania Commercial Module: Register Now
- Leading and Communicating Effectively: Register Now
- Pennsylvania Mandatory Rules and Regulations: Register Now
- Federal Law and Commercial Real Estate: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!