New Jersey Online Real Estate CE School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) in New Jersey, OnCourse Learning (a partner to Praedo Institute) is approved by New Jerseys Department of Banking and Insurance to provide distance learning real estate continuing education courses for real estate saleperson and real estate brokers.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class thats right for you, or explore to learn more.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete a 75-hour prelicensure course at a licensed school.
- Must pass license examination.
- Applicant must then apply for license through a sponsoring real estate broker.
- The Commission must also be satisfied as to the applicants honesty, trustworthiness, character and integrity.
- Must have a high school education or its equivalency.
- Must complete 150 hours of prelicensure education.
- In addition, applicants must have been continually licensed and employed on a full-time basis as a New Jersey real estate salesperson for the three years immediately preceding application.
- An applicant must pass the broker license examination and apply for and request the issuance of a license as a broker or broker-salesperson not later than one year after their successful completion of the broker prelicensure education requirements.