New Jersey Online Real Estate CE School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) in New Jersey, OnCourse Learning (a partner to Praedo Institute) is approved by New Jersey's Department of Banking and Insurance to provide distance learning real estate continuing education courses for real estate saleperson and real estate brokers.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class that's right for you, or explore to learn more.
Location, Location, Location
Location is a key ingredient in buying a home that fits your needs, vision, lifestyle and commute. Read Full Article
Real Estate Tips for Sellers
First impressions are a vital part of selling a home. If the outside isn’t up to par, potential buyers are more apt to skip over your home without seeing what your home has to offer inside and out. Read Full Article
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete a 75-hour prelicensure course at a licensed school.
- Must pass license examination.
- Applicant must then apply for license through a sponsoring real estate broker.
- The Commission must also be satisfied as to the applicant's honesty, trustworthiness, character and integrity.