Mississippi Online Real Estate CE School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) in Mississippi, OnCourse Learning (a partner to Praedo Institute) is approved by Mississippis Division of Real Estate to provide distance learning real estate continuing education courses for real estate saleperson and real estate brokers.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class thats right for you, or explore to learn more.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a bona fide resident of Mississippi prior to filing the application.
- Must successfully complete at least 60 hours of approved real estate courses.
- Must pass the salesperson real estate examinations and pay the $110 application fee.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants legal home must be in Mississippi.
- The applicant shall have had an active real estate salesperson license for 12 months immediately prior to making application for the broker license.
- The applicant is required to successfully complete a minimum of 120 approved hours of real estate courses.
- Must successfully pass the real estate broker examination.
- Broker applicants also need to include a letter of reference from their banker with their application.
- Should a broker applicant not have held an active real estate salesperson license for at least 12 months prior to submitting the application, he may be able substitute having 150 approved hours of real estate courses, rather than 120 hours.
Salesperson or Associate Broker License CE Requirements:
Salespeople and Brokers in Mississippi that are renewing for the first time must complete a 30-hour post-license education course within one year of passing the final exam.
Subsequent renewals require the completion of 16-hours of continuing education classes every two years including 4-hours of Agency, 2-hours of Contracts, and 2-hours of Licensing Law.
- Basic Real Estate Finance: Register Now
- Ethics In Real Estate: Register Now
- Real Estate Math: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!