Indiana Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Indiana?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Indiana, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Indiana Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Indianas Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Indianas requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Must complete an approved 90 hour pre-licensing course.
- Must pass the real estate exam with a score of at least 75%.
- Must submit completed application.
- Must be sponsored by a licensed broker.