Colorado Online Real Estate CE School
Cost Effective. Convenient. Complete
As your partner in Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) in Arizona, OnCourse Learning (a partner to Praedo Institute) is approved by Arizona's Division of Real Estate to provide distance learning real estate continuing education courses for real estate saleperson and real estate brokers.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class that's right for you, or explore to learn more.
Location, Location, Location
Location is a key ingredient in buying a home that fits your needs, vision, lifestyle and commute. Read Full Article
Real Estate Tips for Sellers
First impressions are a vital part of selling a home. If the outside isn’t up to par, potential buyers are more apt to skip over your home without seeing what your home has to offer inside and out. Read Full Article
- An associate broker must be employed and supervised by an employing broker or on inactive status.
- Applicants must also complete:
- 48 Hours in Real Estate Law and Practice
- 48 Hours in Colorado Contracts and Regulations, 8 Hours in Trust Accounts and Record Keeping.
- 8 Hours in Current Legal Issues
- 24 Hours in Real Estate Closings
- 32 Hours in Practical Applications
- Pass entire broker exam