Colorado Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Colorado?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Colorado, Mbition is a real estate school approved by the Colorado Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. Mbition provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Use the Real Estate Course Finder to find the class thats right for you, or explore to learn more.
Colorados Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Colorados requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Must complete 168 hours of approved education including the following:
- 48 hours of Real Estate Law & Practice
- 48 hours of Colorado Contracts and Regulations
- 8 hours of Trust Accounts and Record Keeping
- 8 hours of Current Legal Issues
- 32 hours of Practical Applications
Colorados Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Colorados Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Real Estate Broker License CE Requirements:
Real estate broker licenses in Colorado need to be renewed every three years from the date the license is issued. To renew, licensees need to complete 24 hours of real estate CE, 12 hours need to be the 4-hour Annual Commission Update course, taken each year for 3 years.
- Colorado 2019 Annual Commission Update: Register Now
- Basic Real Estate Finance: Register Now
- Real Estate Math: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!